Haryana Panchayat Election 2022 Haryana’s government will soon organise the election for the people of the 22 districts. There are a total of 6,222 Village Panchayats in the state. The election will be held in the month of September as per the news. The elections will be held in a single phase per Dhanpat Singh, Haryana State Election Commissioner. He gave this update regarding the election at the Panchayat level in Haryana.The elections will be held at all three levels for the next term. Those who are going to cast the vote first time are very excited. The eligible voters under the Universal Adult Franchise will vote for the representative they support. The election at the panchayat level is a big event. The Sarpanch is elected by the voters. Haryana Panchayat Election Date will be announced on its official portal and in newspapers as well.
Haryana Panchayat Election 2022
The chunav of Sarpanch is very important for the time change in the administering political body of the villages and blocks. The sarpanch needs to be the resident of the village in order to contest the election. The eligibility criteria for village political structure are minimal. The Haryana Sarpanch Chunav is expected to be held in the last week of this month.
The Sarpanch is the head of the village. After the chunav of the Sarpanch is done, then she/he appoints the other members. There will be one-third of seats reserved got women candidates to fight the elections. The Haryana Sarpanch elections will be conducted by the Haryana State Election Commission.
|Start Date For Nomination||14 October 2022|
|Last Date For Nomination||19 October 2022|
|Verification Date For Nomination||20 October 2022|
|Withdrawal of Enrollment||21 October 2022|
|Election Date||2 November 2022|
|Date of Counting||2 November 2022|
Haryana Panchayat Election Candidate 2022 – Haryana Panchayat Election 2022
Haryana Panchayat Nomination 2022
The candidates are now filing nominations to contest elections from their village. Those who will get the majority of votes will be going to administer the village politically. They will have to solve the problems of villagers and work for providing the facilities that are being lacked in that area.
The education qualification required is also mentioned on the page of SEC on the website @secharyana.gov.in. Before the election date is released one must check their name on the voter’s list otherwise he/she will not be allowed to cast the vote. Election Symbols Panchayat of:
- Zilla Parishad
- Panchayat Samiti
How To Check The Name On The Haryana Panchayat Voters’ List
- First, you have to go to the website of the State Election Commission Haryana, Panchkula which is @secharyana.gov.in.
- That from the tabs given on the home page, go to the Panchayat Election Tab.
- From the drop-down menu select the first option: Check your Name in the Voters’ List. A dialogue box will appear, click on Okay to proceed.
- It will open a new window, You will be provided with the option to check the name by the Details or Voter ID.
- For the Voter ID option, you just have to enter your Voter ID number.
- If you want to check it in detail enter the details asked on the page. There you have to select, District, Block/MC, Panchayat/MC, and Ward Number.
- Once you have filled these, then you have to enter your Name, Father/Husband’s Name, Age and lastly Gender to check your name after clicking on Submit button.