How to Open SBI Account Online in just 5 Minutes
How to Open SBI Account Online in just 5 Minutes:- State Bank of India (SBI) provides you the facility to open a savings account online. SBI Bank offers you various good options in the form of a saving account, if you want to know how to open an online account in SBI bank and want to apply online then you have two options: Insta Savings Account ) and Digital Savings Account. You can choose any one of these while opening an online account.
State Bank of India (SBI) has launched ‘SBI Insta Saving Bank Account Opening’ facility for customers who want to open an account online using the Yono App platform. “SBI Insta Saving Bank Account has all those features or can be said that all those features are in a normal Saving Account. This gives customers a convenient, hassle-free, and paperless banking experience without having to visit their bank branch.
How to Open SBI Account Online
Step 1 – First of all you have to go to SBI official website and click on the Apply Now button in the Savings Bank Account option.
Step 2 – It will redirect you to SBI Yono Online Portal or you can also download SBI Yono App. You can download this app from the play store.
Step 3 – In SBI Yono App, choose between Digital Savings Account and Insta Savings Account.
Step 4 – After selecting the account type, click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Step 5 – Now keep your Aadhar and PAN card with you.
Step 6 – Here you have to fill in some basic information about yourself and click on the ‘Submit’ button,
Step 7 – If you have opted for Digital Savings Account then you have to visit your nearest SBI Branch once,
Step 8 – Although due to Corona, this work can also be done by selecting Video KYC from your phone and getting KYC done at your home.
Step 9 – If you have selected Insta Savings Account then you do not need to visit any branch, your account will be verified using OTP-based e-KYC.
Eligibility Criteria to Open SBI Account Online
To open a savings account with the State Bank of India, you need to fulfill some of the following criteria:-
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- Your age must be at least 18 years and above.
- If you are a minor, the parent or legal guardian of the minor can open an account for their child or child.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have a valid identity card and address proof which is valid by the government.
Documents Required to Open SBI Account Online
For Open Saving Account Online in SBI Bank, you must have all the following documents, these documents will be useful while opening the account and getting KYC done:-
- ID Proof – Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, or any one of these.
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, etc.
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Pan card
- Form 16 (only if PAN card is not available)
State Bank of India Savings Account Welcome Kit
- SBI ATM Debit Card.
- Your savings account passbook
- Also, a 10-page SBI checkbook will come in this kit.
- Your Debit Card PIN will be sent by a separate post an information voucher or booklet
- After receiving the welcome kit, you have to check it once whether its seal is torn from somewhere.
Steps to Open SBI Savings Account Offline
To open an Offline Saving Account in SBI Bank, you can follow the process given below:-
- To open an offline account, you have to visit the nearest State Bank of India branch,
- After this, you have to take the account opening form from the executive of the bank.
- You have to fill in your personal details like full name, address, signature, etc in this form.
- Please fill in all the information clearly and correctly
- The information you have filled in the form must match all the documents given by you,
- All necessary documents like ID proof, address proof, photocopy of PAN card and 2 passport size photographs, etc. have to be given with this form,
- While submitting the form and documents, you will also have to give an initial fixed deposit amount along with the form, after verifying the information given by you and all your documents, you will get a starter kit (checkbook and passbook) by post at your home. will receive,
- While opening your account, you should also fill out the form for Internet Banking simultaneously so that you do not have to go to the bank later.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|