ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification for the Posts of LDC, UDC, Assistant, Steno etc.
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification:– ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB) has released the latest recruitment notification to fill 526 vacant posts of Assistant (Lower Division Clerk, LDC), Junior Personal Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), and Stenographers, etc. Under ISRO ICRB Vacancy 2023, ICRB will hire candidates for various ISRO Centers and Autonomous Bodies across the country. Candidates with the dream of working in Indian Space Research Organization on a reputed post can check out the detailed notification of ISRO Recruitment 2023.
In this article we have shared various information related to ISRO eligibility criteria, ISRO online registration processes, payment of application fee, issue date of ISRO call letters, Selection process & Exam pattern etc.
Brief Information about ISRO 2023 Notification
|Recruitment Board||ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)|
|Vacancy Name||LDC, UDC, Jr. PA, Assistant, Steno etc.|
|ISRO Salary||₹ 25500 – ₹81100/-|
|Last Date to Apply||09 January 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||All India Jobs|
ISRO Recruitment Post Details
Important Dates for ISRO Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date||20 December 2022|
|Last Date||09 January 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||11 January 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Result Date||Update soon|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Candidates who are planning to apply online for ISRO Recruitment 2023, will have to pay a certain application fee according to their category, Category wise Fee Details are given below:-
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ESM/Female: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Application Fee can be paid via online method only.
ISRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and Education Qualification
Candidates who want to apply for ISRO Vacancy must comply with age limit criteria for this post. Age limit criteria is given below:-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Base Age: 09 January 2023
ISRO Education Qualification
- Assistant/ UDC – Graduate (with 60% Marks/ 6.32 CGPA) + Computer Proficiency
Jr. Personal Assistant/ Steno – Graduate (with 60% Marks/ 6.32 CGPA) or Diploma in Commercial/
- Secretarial Practice + Steno + Typing + 1 Yr. Exp. as Steno/ Typist.
How to Apply Online for ISRO 2023
- First of all visit https://www.isro.gov.in/
- Now click on Career Option
- Click on Advt No. ISRO:ICRB:02(A-JPA):2022 dated 20.12.2022 for recruitment to the post of Assistants/Upper Division Clerk and Junior Personal Assistant/Stenographer.
- Now click on the Apply Online link
- Application form will open in front of you
- Fill in all the information correctly
- Then upload required documents.
- Submit Application form and Pay the Application Fees
- Lastly, download the receipt and filled application form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|