ONGC Scholarship 2023
ONGC Scholarship 2023:- This government company is giving scholarship of ₹ 48 thousand every year. ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) is a famous oil company in India. It has announced the ONGC Scholarship 2023 for the students of economically backward classes to pursue further studies. Through this, financial assistance will be provided to these students.
For this, you have to apply by visiting the official website. Now the question must have come in your mind that what is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Scholarship ONGC Scholarship? What are the benefits and eligibility of ONGC Scholarship 2023? If you do not know anything about it, then you will stay with us till the end of the article.
ONGC Scholarship 2023
ONGC Scholarship 2023 has been started by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, under which scholarships are provided to students from economically weaker sections so that they can complete their studies easily.
2000 students will be selected under ONGC scholarship which will include 500 general category students, 500 OBC category students and 1000 meritorious SC/ST category students. In this 50% scholarship is reserved for girls. A total of ₹ 48000 per annum will be given to the selected candidates under the scheme. Students who have completed Engineering, MBA, Geology and Geophysics Medical courses can get the benefit of ONGC Scholarship 2023.
|Scheme Name||ONGC Scholarship|
|Department Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Last date for application||कोई अंतिम तिथि नहीं है|
Benefits of ONGC Scholarship
The benefits of ONGC Scholarship are tremendous which are mentioned below.
- The main objective of ONGC Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the students so that they can pursue higher education.
- To avail this benefit the student must be in the first year of MBBS, undergraduate engineering, course or the candidate must be in the first year of Master’s degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA.
- Under the ONGC Scholarship Scheme, ₹ 48000 per year will be provided as financial assistance to each selected candidate.
- You have to visit the official website to get the scholarship benefits.
- Students pursuing regular courses through MCI UGC/State Government/Association of Indian Universities/Central Government will also be benefited.
ONGC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The candidate must be a permanent resident and must be below 30 years of age.
- The annual income of the family should be less than two lakhs.
- Only students pursuing regular courses can avail this scholarship.
- Students studying in the first year of MBBS and Graduate Engineering courses will get the benefit. Apart from this, first year students of Master’s degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA will also be able to take advantage of this.
- Student must have more than 60% marks in 10th/12th class.
- Must have passed Post Graduate in Geology/ Geophysics/ MBA with 60% marks.
ONGC Scholarship Rules
- 50% scholarship is reserved for girls.
- To get the scholarship again, the students have to maintain at least 60% marks in the semester examination every year.
- The selected candidate should not be in receipt of any other scholarship or financial aid from any other source.
- However, students who have received tuition fee waiver/reimbursement fee from the state government are eligible for ONGC Merit Scholarship.
- Scholarship is admissible only for Full Time Regular Course Karmendriyas.
- Students must ensure that they provide active bank account details, which cannot be changed after selection.
- Must provide active mobile number and email.
- The specific field in which a student can apply for this scholarship depends on the college/university/institute where the student is studying for the qualifying examination.
ONGC Scholarship Documents Required
Before applying for ONGC scholarship, you must keep the following documents ready.
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Basic address proof
- Ration card driving license passport voter card as identity card
- Pan card
- Educational qualification certificate
- Bank account details
- Age certificate.
How to Apply For ONGC Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for ONGC Scholarship? Follow the process given below to know the application process for ONGC Recruitment 2023.
- First of all go to the official website of ONGC Foundation
- Now you have to click on the option of Apply Scholarship.
- After this you will see the link of the form on which you have to click.
- After this, the option of registration will appear on your screen, on which you will have to click.
- Now enter the information asked in the registration form.
- Now you have to upload the required documents here and after that you have to submit your application form here.
- In this way you can apply ONGC Scholarship 2023 Form Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|