Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2022 The government will bear the cost of getting solar plates installed at your home for free
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2022 | Free Solar Panel Scheme:- There are many areas in our country where it is very difficult to supply electricity, so the people of those areas are facing problems. Along with this, the farmers of the areas where electricity is not being supplied properly, there are many problems related to irrigation for their crops. Keeping this in mind, the assistance of about Rs 52000 crore will be provided by the Government of India for green energy projects under National Thermal Power Corporation Limited. If you also come from those parts of the country where there is electricity supply only for a few moments, then you can apply under this scheme. Complete information to apply under Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2022 is given below.
Pradhanmantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2022 has been launched by the Honorable Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi. This will benefit the people of those areas who do not get full electricity. There are many areas in the country where electricity cannot be supplied in sufficient quantity for irrigation. The farmers of those areas will mainly get benefit from the Free Solar Panel Scheme 2022. Below we have provided the necessary information to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2022. The scheme provides farmers with a subsidy of up to 60% on the purchase of solar pumps for agriculture, of which 30% is provided by the central government and 30% by the state government. This subsidy may vary from state to state. The purchase of solar panels through this scheme will be paid back in 5-6 years from the electricity generated.
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana Benefits
Through this, farmers will get a subsidy of 20 to 60 percent on buying solar pumps for agriculture.
Farmers can earn 80 thousand rupees annually by generating electricity through free solar panels.
Through this scheme, the purchase cost of solar panels will be paid from the electricity generated in 5 to 6 years.
Farmers can also grow fruits and vegetables under solar panels.
By buying free solar panels, farmers will continue to get the benefit of free electricity for 19 to 20 years.
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana Eligibility
- The applicant of Pradhanmantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2022 must be a resident of India.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- Residents of electricity-deficient areas can take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana 2022.
- Under this scheme, you can install 5 kW and 10 kW solar panels on private premises.
PM Free Solar Panel Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Bank account passbook
- Income certificate
- Agricultural land documents
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
How To Apply Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana
You can enroll in the Free Solar Plant Scheme by visiting its official website. Let us tell you the registration process under Free Solar Panel Scheme 2022 in some easy words so that you can apply for this scheme while sitting at home.
- To enroll in Free Solar Panel Yojana, first of all, go to its official website solarrooftop.gov.in.
- After that click on the portal of your state.
- Select the menu option on the state portal.
- After that verify your mobile number.
- After this, you will get the registration form and registration letter.
- After that enter, all the information asked in the registration form.
- After entering the information pay the registration fee.
- After that, you have to type your captcha code and click on submit option.
- In this way your registration under Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Scheme is done successfully, after getting the benefit under this scheme, the beneficiary will have to pay the balance amount.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|