Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023:– Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana has not landed on the ground at present. The Chief Minister had announced to give free smartphones to women in the budget. These phones have not yet reached the hands of women but are going to reach people in this year.
Due to the election year, this plan has backfired. Under this scheme, more than 1.30 crore women across the state have been promised free smartphones by the government, but the work has not progressed due to non-receipt of work orders etc. for the contracted companies. In such a situation, this scheme launched by the government has not been able to gain momentum. Unlimited calling and data is also free for three years as per the state government plan given by the mobile app. Two companies have been hired to provide the data. Experts pointed out that DoIT has kept the specifications of the smartphone to a minimum in the RFP of the scheme. It will get at least 2 GB RAM. According to related sources, the cost of the phones given to women will be around Rs 8-9 thousand.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana Challenge
Providing mobile phones to around 1.35 crore women across the state will take time. Even if the work starts in the first week of January, it will take at least 8 months, so it is not less than a challenge. The code of conduct is expected to come into force in October.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Kab Milega
- The number of Chiranjeevi women registered in the state for Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana 2023 is more than 1.35 crore.
- Educating women about all the schemes can help them become self-reliant.
- The technical tender for the scheme was issued on August 17 and the financial tender on September 8, 2022, but even after this there has been no progress in the scheme.
- The state government will bear all the expenses of these smartphones for three years.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary to have the name in the list of Chiranjeevi Yojana to get the mobile.
- Only women of Rajasthan are given mobiles by Chiranjeevi Yojana.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the age of women should be more than 18 years.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|