EWS Scholarship Yojana 2022 Rajasthan Government will give scholarship of 3000 rupees to the students
EWS Scholarship Yojana 2022 | EWS Scholarship Yojana Registration:– BSER Rajasthan has been released the official notification for EWS Scholarship Yojana 2022 on the official website. The benefit of EWS Scholarship Yojana is available for the students who have recently passed 10th class. The state government has started the Special Assistance Total Scholarship Grant Scheme for the economically backward general category students. In this post you are going to know about EWS Scholarship Yojana 2022 which has been started by the Government of Rajasthan to contribute to the education of children from economically weaker families.
Economically deprived class students of such general category can apply online through official website of department after passing class 10th examination administered by Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education under the year 2021-22 with more than 80% marks . EWS Scholarship Yojana 2022 online application process was opened on October 13, 2022 and the application deadline has been extended till November 15, 2022. Through the information given below, students can know in detail about the EWS Scholarship Scheme 2022.
The brief description of this scheme is as follows:-
|Special Scholarship and Grant Scheme 2022
|Form Start Date
|13 October 2022
|Form Closing Date
|15 November 2022
EWS Scholarship Yojana Total Amount
Under EWS Scholarship Yojana 2022, the total amount of EWS Scholarship Scheme scholarship to the eligible candidates will be ₹3000 which will be given in two years. 100 ₹ will be given every month for 2 years, out of which scholarship amount for 4 months will not be available i.e. in 20 months, a total of 2000 rupees will be sent to the bank account of the students.
EWS Scholarship Yojana 2022 Eligibility And Rules
- Economically backward talented students / general category girls who have scored 80 percent or more in class 10th are eligible for the scholarship. This scholarship is admissible only if you have studied for 2 years in regular school i.e. in class 11th and 12th.
- The scholarship resulting from admission to secondary or further higher studies will be paid for the next year only if the candidate concerned (while studying in the school as a regular student) passes in the first attempt and obtains at least 55%.
- The EWS scholarship is awarded to the student on the condition that he/she will take admission in further studies in recognized institutions.
- If a student leaves his/her studies, the scholarship will stop from the date of his/her leaving the institution.
- The scholarship will be paid online in the student’s bank account. Students have to enter their bank name, bank account number, IFSC code number, their mobile number and email ID in the form.
- The rules for the economically backward classes as prescribed by the state government will be applicable.
- Students have to obtain the certified EWS Certificate (Session 2020-21) from the competent authority prescribed by the State Government and attach it with the form.
- Scholarship forms and required documents are accepted online only. No separate forms and documents (hard copies) will be sent to the Board office for the students.
- Candidates for this scheme will be selected on the basis of final result after the exam.
- Correspondence regarding the payment of scholarship to the Director (Educational). To be contacted on the office’s telephone number: 0145-2632025 and 0145-2632854.
- Also attach the photocopy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- All the guidelines for this EWS scholarship are available on the official website of the board www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
EWS Scheme 2022 Documents
To take advantage of EWS Scholarship Scheme 2022, some documents are required by the students which are as follows:-
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Basic address proof
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Fee slip
- Copy of bank passbook
- BPL certificate
- EWS Certificate
How to Apply for EWS Scholarship Yojana 2022
- To take advantage of EWS Scholarship Yojana 2022, students have to fill the online application form through schools.
- The online application form of Rajasthan EWS Scholarship Scheme can be done through the official website of Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education through login school ID.
- EWS Scholarship Scheme online application is not possible without contacting the institution head.
- So all the students should consult the principal of the school.
- If there is any kind of error in the application form then you can visit the official website of Rajasthan Board for necessary guidelines.
- Apart from this, students can get information by contacting the phone number 0145-2632854 or 0145- 2632025.
|Join Telegram Group
|Check Other Govt Jobs