Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022 For 10th Pass Youth
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022:- Army Headquarters Bengal Sub Area has issued a notification for the recruitment. This recruitment has been done for a total of 9 posts of MTS. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment in offline mode. Indian Army can apply offline for MTS Recruitment from 11 November to 2 December 2022. This is a golden opportunity for the youth who are dreaming of getting recruited in the posts of Multi Tasking Staff in the Indian Army. The eligibility, age limit, application fee, and all the information for this recruitment are given below. Candidates must read the official notification once before applying.
Indian Army MTS Recruitment Important Dates
- Application Stating Date: 11/11/2022
- Last Date Application: 02/11/2022
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 25 Years
- Age Limit as On:- 2 December 2022
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Indian Army MTS Recruitment Educational Qualification
- 10th Passed
Indian Army MTS Bharti 2022 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Physical and Trade Tests
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply for Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022
- First of all open the official website.
- After this, the application form has to be printed on good-quality paper.
- All the information asked in the application form has to be filled in correctly. Self-attested photocopies of all your required documents are to be attached to the application form.
- The application form is to be sent in an appropriately sized envelope to the given address.
- The application form should reach the given address on or before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application Form the Post of …………… Category ……..”
- Send the application form to the address “HQ Bengal Sub Area, 246, AJC Bose Road, Alipore, Kolkata-700027” by Speed Post/ Registered Post.
|Join Telegram Group