Indira Gandhi Scholarship Form 2022
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Form 2022:- Many schemes are run to encourage daughters towards education. One of which is Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme. Girls can get higher education through this scheme. Those daughters who are the only daughter of their parents can take advantage of this. This scheme is being run by UGC. Whose single girl child can take advantage of through her higher education. Girls will get the benefit of this scheme for two years.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Form 2022 Important Information
In this scheme, the students will be selected by the selection committee of UGC on the basis of performance in their previous class. The students who will be selected will be given a scholarship of Rs 3100 per month for two years for non-professional post graduation course. This amount will be given only for 10 months.
Who all can apply?
- The application for Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme should be the only daughter.
- Twin child can apply for scholarship.
- If there is one brother and one sister among the twin children, then also the sister will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- On the other hand, none of the brothers and sisters born at different times in the same family will be considered eligible.
- After completing graduation, have taken admission in post graduation as a regular student.
How to Apply Indira Gandhi Scholarship Form 2022
To apply in this, all of you must first register yourself by visiting the National Scholarship Portal. After that you can complete the application according to the procedure given below.
- First of all visit the official website (www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_schemes) for application.
- Now you have to go to the post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl child scheme section.
- Click on See details info given under this section.
- After this, on the next page, you have to click on the Apply now button.
- Now fill the application form following the given guidelines.
- Keep all the documents with you for the application.
- After entering all the information and uploading all the documents, click on submit.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Form 2022 Required Documents
To apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship, you will need these documents.
- Aadhaar card of the application
- Proof of the only daughter of the family
- Photocopy of bank account passbook
- Marksheet of Bachelor’s degree
- Copy of admit card with passport size photograph
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|