MBA Course Details
MBA Course Details To make a future in the field of business, it is necessary to get business-related education, students who want to do their own business or want to get a job in the business field, then they have to get business education, only MBA is called.
MBA Course is a postgraduate degree course, in this course business related education is given. The duration of this course is 2 years.
|MBA Full Form
|Master of Business Administration
|Types of MBA
|Full Time MBA , Online MBA , Executive MBA , Distance MBA , Integrated MBA
|MBA Course Level
|Post Graduation Degree Course
|MBA Admission Process
|Entrance Exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview
|50% in Graduation in any Stream
|INR : 4,00,000 – INR 18,50,000
|Top MBA Specializations
|MBA Finacne , MBA Operations , MBA Digital Marketing , MBA Marketing , MBA Supply Chain Management , MBA in Hr , MBA Healthcare Management.
MBA Course Details Eligibility
MBA After 12th
- It is very important for the student to have passed class 12th from any recognized board.
- It is not mandatory to have any particular subject in 12th.
- It is mandatory to have at least 50% marks in class 12th.
- The age of the student must be at least 17 years.
- In many colleges, admission is given on the basis of merit.
- In other colleges, admission is given at national level and state level.
MBA After Graduation
- It is mandatory for the student to pass in graduation from any recognized college.
- Graduation degree can be done from any college but doing graduation degree from BBA or B.Com is beneficial for this course.
- At least 50% marks are required in graduation degree.
- Some colleges conduct exams at their own level and give admission.
MBA Course Details Entrance Exam
- MAH CET
- TS ICET
- IIFT MBA
MBA Course Details MBA Fee
Master of Business Administration course fees can be around 15 lakh to 20 lakh rupees. MBA fees in India’s IIM colleges are more than 20 lakhs.
Government College in some government colleges of India, MBA fees are less than 50000. Talking about distance education, this course can be done from Indira Gandhi National Open University for less than 40000 rupees.
MBA Course Subjects
|MBA Subject List : Core
|MBA Subjects List : Elective
|Accounting and Financial Management
|Systmes and Processes
|Advanced Studies in Industrial Relations
|Human Resource Management
|Business and Corpoations Law
|Management of Change
|Communication in Business
|Management Theory and Practice
|Managing for Sustainbility
|Current Developments Accounting Though
|Financial Accounting 2
|Financial Markets and Instruments
|Human Resource Management
|ICT Project Management
|Integrated Marketing Communications
|IT Infrastructure Management PG
|IT Management Issues
|IT Risk Management
|Leadership – A Critical Perspective
|Management Accounting for Costs and Control
|Managing Project and Service Innovation
|Strategic Human Resource Development
|Taxation – 1
|Training and Development Environment
|Join Telegram Group