SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022:- SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 for 4726 Posts – SSC CHSL Notification 2022-2023 has been released by Staff Selection Commission for the candidates who are waiting for SSC CLSL Bharti in India. SSC has released SSC CHSL Notification 2022 Pdf for recruitment to all 4500 Combined Higher Secondary Level Posts. For this, eligible and interested candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 through the link given below.
Candidates eligible to apply SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 Online can get age limit, educational qualification and complete information related to it through the table given below, apart from this you can read and download the official notification through the link given below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the Government Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL 2022|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Number of Posts||4726 Posts|
|Salary||Based on seventh pay scale|
SSC CHSL Bharti 2022 Application Fee
In SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022, the application fee for General, OBC and EWS category has been kept at ₹ 100. However, there is no application fee for all categories of women, SC, ST, PH and Ex-servicemen.
- For General or OBC: ₹ 100/-
- For SSC, ST, PWD, Female or Other : ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
SSC CHSL 2022 Age Limit
The minimum age for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 has been set at 18 years and the maximum age has been set at 27 years. It will be calculated considering January 1, 2023 as the base. There is relaxation in the upper age limit for some categories as per the rules.
SSC CHSL 2022 Educational Qualifications
For anyone considering SSC CHSL Recruitment, the eligibility criteria is 12th pass from a recognized board or institute.
- For Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA / Lower Division Clerk LDC, 12th pass is required.
- For Sorting Assistant or Postal Assistant PA, it is necessary to have 12th pass.
- For Data Entry Operators (DEOs), it is necessary to have 12th pass in Science stream with Mathematics.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consist of a computerized test (Stage One), a descriptive paper (Stage Two) and a proficiency test/ typing test (Stage Three).
- Shift 1 : Online (Computer Based Test) : 60 minutes
- Shift 2 : Offline (Descriptive) : 60 minutes
- Shift 3: Typing/Skill Test: 15 minutes
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment online form
For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022, candidates have to apply online through the official website of SSC. Candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply online. Now if any error is found in the application form then the application will be cancelled.
- First of all open the official website of SSC.
- After that click on apply link and click on SSC CHSL tab.
- Now you have to first register on the SSC website.
- For this click on the Register Now link.
- Get your registration done by entering all the information asked for your Aadhaar number, mobile number, name, date of birth, educational qualification.
- Your ID and password will be sent on email and mobile number.
- Now you have to log in with the help of ID and password.
- Now you have to fill all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Also upload your photo and signature correctly.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After filling the application form completely, take out its printout and keep it safe.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|