Voter Helpline App, sitting at Home, add your name to the voter list and link your voter card to your Aadhaar
Voter Helpline App Now sitting at home add your name to the voter list and link your voter card with your Aadhaar:– In continuation of its continuous efforts to build an active democratic citizenry in the country, the Election Commission of India has taken up enthusiastic electoral engagement Has taken a new initiative by designing a mobile application to develop the culture and take informed and ethical balloting decisions among the citizens of the country. The objective of the app is to provide single-point service and information delivery to voters across the country. You will be able to do any work related to your Voter ID card and Aadhaar card while sitting at home with the Voter Helpline app. To know about this app, you must read this blog till the end. “Ek App-Kaam Anek” With the help of this app, you will be able to add your name to the voter list from the voter helpline, link your Aadhaar card as well as change your address from the comfort of your home.
Table of Contents
You can download this app from Google Playstore. It is very easy to run this app, with the help of this app you can register new voters, link your voter cards with your Aadhaar, deletion form-7 to remove your name from the voter list, and form-8 for correction in voter ID and electoral authentication. Can be done through Form-6B. After submitting the online form, you can get it from the Election Commission by post sitting at home.
Purpose of Voter Helpline App (Ek App Kam Anek 2022)
The main objective of Ek App Kam Anek-2022 Voter Helpline App is that the government can provide convenience to the common people. People used to go round the government offices to make voter ID cards and due to lack of work in a day, going to the office again and again. have to come Apart from this also he had to face many problems. Many times due to mistakes in the Voter ID cards, many works are not done or stopped. To rectify that mistake, people had to wait for a long time. People whose voter ID cards used to become wrong. He also had to go to get it deleted. Now the government has solved the problems of the people with the help of this app, now they can easily register themselves from anywhere and after registering, they will be able to easily apply for making voter ID cards. Overall, the purpose of this app is that people can easily do the work related to voter and Aadhaar easily.
Features of Voter Helpline App
- With the help of this app, people can easily write their names on the voter list
- This app is helpful for new voter registration or for voters moving to a different assembly constituency
- Also, the app makes it easy for overseas voters to submit online forms for deletions or objections, correction of entries, and transfers within the electoral roll.
- With this app, you can also register a complaint related to electoral services as well as track the status of its disposal.
- With the help of this app, candidates can check frequently asked questions on voters, elections, EVMs, and results.
- It serves as a service and resource for voters and election officials.
- With the help of this, you can find the election schedule in your area.
- All candidates, their profiles, income details, assets, and criminal cases can also be checked
- Find and call Polling Officers: BLO, ERO, DEO & CEO
- Click a selfie after you vote with this app and stand a chance to be featured in the Official Voters Helpline App Gallery
- You can download the list of competing candidates in PDF format and also take a printout.
Benefits of Voter Helpline App
- Through this, all people can easily apply for a voter ID card to vote.
- Now the applicant will not have to go here and there to make a voter ID card.
- Its application can only be made by people of 18 years and above.
- This will save you both time and money
- You can also use it as an identity card.
|Join Telegram Group