Amazon Warehouse Job
Amazon Warehouse Job:- Online Business Manager/Virtual Assistant (Supervisor, Accounts , Sorting, Scanning , Loading and Unloading , Clerk.) It’s a simple 5 stage process you’ll have to go through to join Wish up as an Online Business Manager. Once the above two steps are completed, an update will be shared with you within 48 business hours. Please keep an eye on your Inbox/Spam folder for the same. After the successful completion of the above steps, you will go through.
- You can start by filling out the basic details on the link we will e-mail post you apply on this Job post.
- Once all the details are filled in, you will receive another email having 2 online tests, the Aptitude test (25 minutes duration) & the English writing test (15 minutes duration).
- HR discussion
- Hiring manager interview
Amazon Warehouse Job What is Wish up?
Wish up is India’s leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. It was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and has got the support of marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric in its journey to be the biggest all remote company in the world. In short, we pioneered remote working when very few believed in the concept and now we are leading the way for the entire world to see!
Amazon Warehouse Job Profile
- An Online Business Manager/Virtual Assistant at Wish up is a remote full-time employee that works for and is trained by Wish up, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients.
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
Amazon Warehouse Job What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 6 weeks of training during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth in salary based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Amazon Warehouse Job Roles & Responsibilities
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:-
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
Amazon Warehouse Job You’re a great fit if you have
- At least 8 years of full-time corporate experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- An ability to be constantly self-driven and organized
- An Ability to work in US time zones
Amazon Warehouse Job Prerequisites
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- A fast and reliable internet connection with a minimum speed of 70 MBPS.
- Laptop with an integrated camera and in-home office setup including a minimum of 8GB and 2GB RAM for Windows and Mac’s respectively (including webcam); with a minimum of I-3 7th Gen processor@ 2.4Ghz. and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Also, a minimum of 256MB of internal GPU.
- A pair of headphones
Amazon Warehouse Job Salary
- Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Salary: ₹9,944.42 – ₹50,000.00 per month
Amazon Warehouse Job Locations
Amazon Warehouse Job Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Bank pass book
- Mail Your Details at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Join WhatsApp Group
|Join Telegram Group